As August draws to a close, we are getting closer to the installation of the Leavenworth Park Gazebo. Within a week or so, our gazebo should be erected in the center of our park, starting a re-newed spirit of place.
Some neighbors will be there to plant out the flower beds that will surround the gazebo. We are all looking forward to this!
- Leavenworth Park – Gazebo
- Neighborhood Yard Sale
- Presentation by Len Montreal
- Press Conference 11-24-10
- Judge’s decision favors neighborhood residents, makes businesses comply
- Leavenworth Park
- PACNY presents – An historical walking tour of Park Avenue
- Pulaski Park Vegetation Renovation Plan
- Neighborhood Porch and Yard Sale
- Neighbors working together for a clean neighborhood